We want to create a truly memorable experience for you and your guests. Excellent guest service and customer satisfaction is our #1 goal. That’s the ACV difference!
Advent Christian Village offers nearly 25,000 square feet of meeting space. The scenic Suwannee River is the best setting for any event. Whether you’re planning a business meeting, lecture, conference with break-out sessions, or exhibit, our professional team will help you every step of the way. Venues offered to vary from indoor conference rooms to outdoor amphitheaters and will accommodate any group size, from a small, one-on-one meeting to a group of 400.
Our meeting facilities comprise:
- Rumph Pavilion – 7,780 sq ft
- Dowling Cafeteria – 1,670 sq ft
- Youth Lodge Multi-purpose Room – 1,566 sq ft
J. Ralph Smith/Phillips Center
- Rumph Dining Room* – 3,605 sq ft
- Sawmill Room* – 1,328 sq ft
- Depot Room* – 1,328 sq ft
- School House Room – 1,020 sq ft
- Old Pavilion Room – 968 sq ft
- Member Services Conference Room – 240 sq ft
*The walls separating Rumph Dining Room, Sawmill Room, and Depot Room are portable and may be moved in order to create larger spaces to accommodate larger events.
- Lodge Conference Room – 1,300 sq ft
- Professional Office Conference Room – 162 sq ft
- Harmony Center – 1,310 sq ft
To do, or not to do…
The Conference & Retreat Center at Advent Christian Village has plenty of activities to pursue and amenities to make your stay a pleasurable one.
- Dining Room
- Lopin’ Gopher Deli
- Catering Services
- Meeting Rooms
Copeland Community Center (prior arrangements must be made)
- Indoor Swimming Pool
- Fitness Center and more
- Picnic Facilities
- River Access
- Milford A. Clark Nature Trail